Rabu, 09 Oktober 2013

Unforgettable moment


Hi guys I have an unforgettable moment, and I will tell you about it.

         Three years ago I and my group won indie movie contest in brawijaya university in malang, The contest followed by participant all over east java, we are to be 8th winner in the contest and I got appreciate for the screenwriter of the movie. I’m so proud got the appreciate and the experience, the title of our movie is banyu bayu, and the theme is “better water, better future” so, we made a movie about water, our movie told about the man who struggle to keep the pristine water on the river, the man think that pristine water can keep our next generation doesn’t lack of pristine water and have healthy life. So, that’s my unforgettable moment J

3 komentar:

  1. dinar,
    i found mistake in your post, i'll give you some suggestions
    "we are to be 8th winner."
    1. we were to be the 8th winner
    2. we became the 8th winner
    " the man think that pristine water "
    the man thougt that....
    don't forget to visit and comment in my blog :)

    BalasHapus
  2. Three years ago, my group and I won...

    BalasHapus