Selasa, 01 Oktober 2013

my dialy aactivities

I get up early in the morning at four am, after that i take a bath and pray subuh.. after all i change my clothes and have breakfast with my family.. my brother like cereal so much,and i like fried rice so do my parents,sometime I ate fried rice in the morning. My father goes to work by car, and my mother is house wife, my brother and me goes to school by a motor cycle, i school in muhammadiyah university and i took english education in my university.. my brother is still in junior high school,i finished the lesson  at twelve pm,my brother and i took a English course,we have the course on Monday until Thursday we are start from one pm until three pm , after all we are go home and take a rest in the evening my mother serve some food and we are get ready for dinner.
Sometimes every weekend we are visit our grandparents house, and had picnic, when we are picnic we are went to mountain or beach, because that place can relax our mind, on the other hand when my parents felt so tiered we will spend our weekend just stay at home, and did some activities, like watched movies, read books, played video games and played at our backyard.

So that’s my daily activities on every week :)

6 komentar:

  1. I want to correct your assignment :)
    1. my dialy aactivities ---> My Daily Activities.
    2. "after that i take a bath and pray subuh..". It's better if you use just 1 full stop :)
    3. "my brother like cereal so much" ---> "my brother likes cereal so much".
    4. "my brother and me goes to school by a motor cycle" --->
    "my brother and me go to school by a motor cycle".
    5. i took english education in my university." ---> "i take english education in my university.".
    6." i finished the lesson" ---> "I finish the lesson"
    7. "my brother and i took a English course" ---> "my brother and i take an English course"
    8. "after all we are go home" ---> after all we go home
    9." after all we are go home and take a rest in the evening my mother serve some food and we are get ready for dinner." I think it's better if you give full stop between take a rest and in the evening. "after all we go home and take a rest. In the evening, my mother serves some food and we are get ready for dinner."
    10. "Sometimes every weekend we are visit our grandparents house," ---> "Sometimes every weekend we visit our grandparents house,"


    BalasHapus
  2. You're right Risa, Dinar put more full stop there. It should be only one, not two.

    BalasHapus
  3. i would like correct your task :)

    over all i agree with miss Risa.

    1. sometime I ate fried rice in the morning.
    >> be better sometimes I eat fried rice in the morning.
    ( because sometime is meaning of : at an unknown time in the future or the past ).
    2. motor cycle.
    >> be better motorcycle
    3. grandparents house
    >> be better grandparents' house
    4. my parents felt so tiered
    >> my parents felt so tired.

    that's all my corrected
    :)



    BalasHapus
  4. dinar
    you have to pay attention with transition word

    BalasHapus
  5. i school in muhammadiyah university ====>
    I study in Muhammadiyah university.

    BalasHapus
  6. "when my parents felt so tiered..." ---> "when my parents felt so tired..."

    BalasHapus