Rabu, 16 Oktober 2013


My nephew

I have a nephew, his name is Taraka mirza, he’s 10 month old , he is so cute, has a white skin, short black hair, he’s so active and funny. I always play with him every day, because I love him so much like I love my brother, now he’s teething so he have four small teeth, every day he try to talk with baby sign or baby language it so funny, I always talk with him and he responding my question with baby language and that’s make me laughing, even I laughing he laughing too, that’s so funny and make other people laughing too.
so that's my short description about my nephew :)



3 komentar:

  1. he have four small teeth---> he has four small teeth

    BalasHapus
  2. Oh Dinar, you put a lot of commas there.
    Like this, "I always play with him every day, because I love him so much like I love my brother,...". Put full stop after "brother".
    :)

    BalasHapus
  3. "he try to talk..."-->"he tries to talk..."

    BalasHapus